The Construction Design and Management Regulations cover the management of health, safety and welfare when carrying out construction projects. Whatever your role in the construction industry these regulations are there to improve your health and safety.
They are intended to ensure that projects are planned and run effectively and safely right from the start.
This awareness course covers the core concepts of the regulations and details the various roles that are required for a construction project along with the key documents that need to be produced. It starts with an introduction to CDM, then covers some of the parameters that need to be checked when a project is being planned. It finishes by detailing a number of example projects that illustrate how the regulations can be applied.
- Module One: Legislation 70% Pass Required
- Module Two: CDM Application and Notification 70% Pass Required
- Module Three: Duty Holders and Documents 70% Pass Required
- Module Four: Duties and Legal Documents 70% Pass Required
- Module Five: Example Projects and Summary 70% Pass Required
Recommended System Requirements
- Browser: Up to date web browser
- Video: Up to date video drivers
- Memory: 1Gb+ RAM
- Download Speed: Broadband (3Mb+)
Duration: 40 minutes (Note: This is based on the amount of video content shown and is rounded off. It does not account in any way for loading time or thinking time on the questions).