End of life care should be several things, compassionate, cost effective, holistic and effective. There are usually a number of people involved in the care of people at the end of their life and it can be a difficult process to be part of.
This course will provide you with information about what to expect, how to handle some of the emotions associated with this time, and working with the other professionals involved in end of life care.
- 1 End Of Life Care 70% Pass Required
- 2 Feelings And Emotions 70% Pass Required
- 3 Patterns Of Dying 70% Pass Required
- 4 The Dying Process 70% Pass Required
- 5 Support And Aftercare 70% Pass Required
Recommended System Requirements
- Browser: Up to date web browser
- Video: Up to date video drivers
- Memory: 1Gb+ RAM
- Download Speed: Broadband (3Mb+)
Duration: 25 minutes (Note: This is based on the amount of video content shown and is rounded off. It does not account in any way for loading time or thinking time on the questions).