This course is aimed at people starting out in the construction industry and can be used as part of their induction process or as preparation for the online accredited exam. Whilst this course, Level 1 Health & Safety in a Construction environment provides you with a qualification in its own right, it can also form part of your CSCS green card application.
- 1 Introduction 70% Pass Required
- 2 Hazards, Risks, Assessments and Controls 70% Pass Required
- 3 Slips, Trips, Falls and Working at Height 70% Pass Required
- 4 Manual handling 70% Pass Required
- 5 Plant, Machinery and Noise 70% Pass Required
- 6 Respiratory Risks 70% Pass Required
- 7 Fire, Electricity and Gas Safety 70% Pass Required
- 8 Chemicals and Other Onsite Hazards 70% Pass Required
- 9 Vehicles, PPE and General Safety 70% Pass Required
- 10 Your Pathway to Your CSCS Card 70% Pass Required
Duration: 120 minutes (Note: This is based on the amount of video content shown and is rounded off. It does not account in any way for loading time or thinking time on the questions).
Once completed the candidate can sit the Level 1 Health and Safety in a Construction Environment Accredited Exam.