This course is for candidates who have completed their Level 1 Health and Safety in a Construction Environment course and want to prepare for the touch screen test. The course reviews the key learning objectives of the Level 1 course including Accident Reporting, Environmental Awareness, Health and Welfare facilities, fire safety and hazardous substances. This course concludes with a 50 question test that has been produced in the style of the touch screen test.
This course is aimed at people who have completed their Level 1 Health and Safety in a Construction Environment course and want to prepare for the touch screen test.
Online training is flexible, efficient and cost-effective, so candidates can progress through the modules at their own pace, in their own time, making it easy to fit the training around their work and personal life.
This course can help you to prepare for the CITB touch screen test as it will give you a refresher on all the key learning objectives along with giving you a chance to answer questions that are presented in a similar style to those in the actual test.
Once you have completed your touch screen test and qualified for your CSCS green card you may be interested in taking some of our other Health and Safety courses that cover common hazards encountered in the construction industry. This could include Asbestos Awareness, Noise Awareness, Working at Height or Working in Confined Spaces.
- 1 General Responsibilities
- 2 Accident Reporting and Recording
- 3 First Aid and Emergency Procedures
- 4 Personal Protective Equipment
- 5 Environmental Awareness and Waste Control
- 6 Dust and Fumes (Respiratory Hazards)
- 7 Noise and Vibration
- 8 Health and Welfare
- 9 Manual Handling
- 10 Safety Warning Signs
- 11 Fire Prevention and Control
- 12 Electrical Safety, Tools and Equipment
- 13 Site Transport Safety and Lifting Operations
- 14 Working at Height
- 15 Excavations and Confined Spaces
- 16 Hazardous Substances
- 17 Mock Test
Recommended System Requirements
- Browser: Up to date web browser
- Video: Up to date video drivers
- Memory: 1Gb+ RAM
- Download Speed: Broadband (3Mb+)
Duration: 120 minutes (Note: This is based on the amount of video content shown and is rounded off. It does not account in any way for loading time or thinking time on the questions).