The course will start by providing an overview of the basic rules for sales people, along with the right mindset, self-assessment and the goals you’ll need in the short, medium and long term.
It’ll cover cold calling, including how to prepare, what to say and how to deal with gatekeepers as well as walking you through a typical face-to-face meeting.
You’ll learn how to start a meeting, the questions you need to ask your prospect, practical tips for presentations including, staying relaxed, getting across your main messages, handling questions and using presentation aids.
We’ll also be analysing how you can sell by stressing the results prospects can expect if they buy, and how best to play to their emotions.
We’ll take a look at negotiation. We’ll highlight how you can avoid it, what to say if you’re drawn into it, and how you can use your negotiating skills to land the sale and much more.
- 1 Basic Rules for Sales People 70% Pass Required
- 2 Cold Calling 70% Pass Required
- 3 Face-to-Face Meetings 70% Pass Required
- 4 Rapport Building 70% Pass Required
- 5 Sales Presentations 70% Pass Required
- 6 Results Selling 70% Pass Required
- 7 Handling Negotiations 70% Pass Required
- 8 Dealing With Objections 70% Pass Required
- 9 Closing the Sale 70% Pass Required
Recommended System Requirements
- Browser: Up to date web browser
- Video: Up to date video drivers
- Memory: 1Gb+ RAM
- Download Speed: Broadband (3Mb+)
Duration: 120 minutes (Note: This is based on the amount of video content shown and is rounded off. It does not account in any way for loading time or thinking time on the questions).