Right now, potential customers will be searching for your products and services ‐ and if they don’t find their way to your site, you could be deferring them to a competitor. Imagine if your website could rank above your competitors’, using the kind of search terms that turn your visitor traffic into revenue. When it’s done well, search engine marketing can give search engines exactly what they need to put your website in a prime position on Search Engine Results Pages.
The key is understanding what search engines need ‐ and since 90% of all searches in the UK are via Google, this pretty much means understanding Google. This course will explain the proven techniques that will help you reach and maintain the number one results spot.
- 1 Introduction to SEO 70% Pass Required
- 2 Link Building 70% Pass Required
- 3 On‐Site SEO 70% Pass Required
- 4 Social Media as part of SEO 70% Pass Required
- 5 Local Search 70% Pass Required
- 6 Pay Per Click (PPC) 70% Pass Required
Recommended System Requirements
- Browser: Up to date web browser
- Video: Up to date video drivers
- Memory: 1Gb+ RAM
- Download Speed: Broadband (3Mb+)
Duration: 80 minutes (Note: This is based on the amount of video content shown and is rounded off. It does not account in any way for loading time or thinking time on the questions).