In any organisation, the traditional model of strict command and control wastes a significant amount of time and money. Mutual trust, employee motivation and readiness to perform can easily be undermined. Performance management, on the other hand, offers a different, much more effective approach. In formal terms, performance management involves the achievement of performance targets through the effective management of people and the environment in which they operate. It’s about setting achievable goals for the organisation and targets for individuals and teams.
- 1 The Course Structure 70% Pass Required
- 2 Definition and Benefits 70% Pass Required
- 3 Successful Perfomance Management Planning 70% Pass Required
- 4 Setting Goals, Objectives and Targets 70% Pass Required
- 5 Implementation 70% Pass Required
- 6 Motivation 70 % Pass Required
- 7 Evaluation, Monitoring, Feedback and Coaching 70% Pass Required
Recommended System Requirements
- Browser: Up to date web browser
- Video: Up to date video drivers
- Memory: 1Gb+ RAM
- Download Speed: Broadband (3Mb+)
Duration: 55 minutes (Note: This is based on the amount of video content shown and is rounded off. It does not account in any way for loading time or thinking time on the questions).