Good Time Management will improve and enhance the time spent in the workplace and can even go a long way to improving the quality of the work you produce.
For most people however this is easier said than done. We’ve all experienced that feeling of having more work to do than we can possibly complete in the time we have.
This can lead to increased stress… dissatisfaction… and demoralisation…
This course can help, by introducing you to some of the theories and techniques of time management that can really make a difference.
- 1 Key Terms and the Benefits of Time Management
- 2 The 6 Laws of Time Management
- 3 Time Stealers and Interruptions
- 4 Time Saving Methods
- 5 Monkey Management
- 6 Meetings and Summing up
Recommended System Requirements
- Browser: Up to date web browser
- Video: Up to date video drivers
- Memory: 1Gb+ RAM
- Download Speed: Broadband (3Mb+)
Duration: 105 minutes (Note: This is based on the amount of video content shown and is rounded off. It does not account in any way for loading time or thinking time on the questions).