A key part of your progression within the adult social care sector will be focused on your personal development. In a number of sectors it is even a legal requirement to continue to develop your skills and knowledge and it is essential to ensure you are working to the most up to date standards and guidance.
The course will start by looking at the way standards are set, monitored and regulated for social care organisations and workers throughout the UK. It then goes on to cover the codes of practice and legislation, reflecting on your work to ensure continued improvement, communication, feedback and much more.
- 1 The Course Structure 70% Pass Required
- 2 Setting Standards 70% Pass Required
- 3 Codes of Practice and Legislation 70% Pass Required
- 4 Reflecting on your Work Activities 70% Pass Required
- 5 Personal Attitudes and Beliefs 70% Pass Required
- 6 Formal and Informal Learning 70% Pass Required
- 7 Feedback 70% Pass Required
- 8 Personal Development Plans 70% Pass Required
Recommended System Requirements
- Browser: Up to date web browser
- Video: Up to date video drivers
- Memory: 1Gb+ RAM
- Download Speed: Broadband (3Mb+)
Duration: 35 minutes (Note: This is based on the amount of video content shown and is rounded off. It does not account in any way for loading time or thinking time on the questions).